Tuesday, December 9, 2014

[Review] Etude House's Moistfull Collagen Cream!

 As one of Etude House's most well known and popular products, it only makes sense that after getting it in the Etude Memebox  I should at least post a short review on Etude's Moistfull Collagen Cream!

(and by short I mean very, very short...)







As I said this product is one of Etude's 'classics', and being around nine years old it's really popular. So of course it's something that I've been wanting to try for a while, and I finally got around to it!

The cream claims to contain 30% collagen, which gives it firming and smoothing qualities, and as far as I've noticed, it does work well as a firming cream; after using it for a few days my skin definitely felt a lot more even on the surface. As for moisturizing, its effective too; I'm not really
prone to dry skin but i have noticed my skin feeling softer and more fresh-feeling.

As for possible downsides; as per usual it's scented, so if you're sensitive to that then it's obviously
something to be aware of.








A sweet little bonus is the free sample of the Super Collagen Ampoule Essence that comes with the cream! This claims to contain 90% collagen, yet honestly I haven't noticed it being any more firming or smoothing than the cream, but it's free so no complaints!







Price wise the 60ml cream with the free essence is around $18 or £12 which I think is more than reasonable considering the quality of the product!


Available from:
kpoptown.com
w2beauty.com
testerkorea.com
and many other online retailers.






















No comments:

Post a Comment