Friday, November 21, 2014

[Review] Etude House's Face Conditioning Fixer!

I recently got the latest Etude House Memebox and this was one of the products in it. I went into a little detail on it in my post about that box but I think that I didn't really cover enough of the product or how I feel about it. So here's a quick review!


  



So this is a setting-spray or 'fixer', which is basically a spray that you use to keep your makeup from straying throughout the day. Personally I don't have problems with my makeup smudging or slipping but I can benefit from the fact that setting sprays are also intended to keep your makeup looking fresh and just-applied. 

This particular fixer also claims to give your skin a fresh dewy glow, which is a look that I really love, however I know not everyone is about that. So if you're more into a totally matte finish, maybe give this one a miss. 

On the note of possible down-sides; this is also - like almost all Etude products - is somewhat scented, so if you're prone to skin irritation this could be one to avoid.








Yet on a more positive note, I've been really impressed by this fixer. Honestly after watching some demonstrations on Etude's youtube channel, i was kind of worried that this would, instead of giving a glowing look, make your skin look oily. Nevertheless, after trying it out myself I can say that it certainly doesn't. It makes your skin look fresh and dewy, without being oily or overly-shiny.

On top of that, it has a pleasantly cooling feel when you use it and it really feels as though it's locking your makeup down. These sort of anti-straying properties could be really beneficial if you don't use any kind of finishing powder over your base makeup, I think.

As for further benefits, it does claim to have an SPF of 25 which is always a bonus if you don't already wear any cosmetics with SPF.








Price wise it's around $12 or £8 for the 80ml bottle, which I think is perfectly reasonable. 


Overall I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a setting-spray with a few added benefits! 


Available from:










No comments:

Post a Comment