Monday, November 17, 2014

[Review] Etude House's Play Therapy Firming Sleeping Pack!

As something I've really been enjoying using recently, I thought I should shade this little underrated gem! I got it from the Etude Memebox a while back and ever since I've been meaning to expand on what I said in that post, so here's a (very) quick review!






I think sleeping packs are an ingenious invention. They combine the extended-use effectiveness of face masks will the gentle nourishment of a face cream to create a treatment that works really well whilst being kind to your skin. They're also super convenient; you apply it like a face cream after your evening skin care then wash it off with you cleanser during you morning routine, much easier than a face mask - and a lot less messy to wash off too! 


This particular sleeping pack from Etude claims to be skin firming, which is my personal skin care craze at the moment; sometimes I use all whitening and brightening products, sometimes all blemish removing, but right now its firming. So this is ideal for me. 

I have definitely noticed my skin feeling smoother, and just after washing it off, my skin feels noticeably firmer. The treatment contains collagen and pomegranate, as well as many other firming ingredients, to smooth skin and fill out unevenness; and it certainly seems to work in my opinion!


As to be expected from Etude, it is scented, so as always be wary of that if you're sensitive to scented products. Moreover, sleeping packs can be something to avoid altogether if you're really acne prone; leaving a somewhat rich, highly nourishing cream on your face all night is a recipe for disaster for some people - so do bare that in mind.

Overall I've had really positive results from this product. So if the adorable packaging doesn't win you over immediately, maybe the surprising effectiveness of it will!

It's priced at around $8 or £5 for 150ml which I think isn't just reasonable, it's really cheap.

Available from:









No comments:

Post a Comment